Liftmaster 1355 1/2 HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener
8' Height Garage Door
For consumers who want value and functionality, plus the everyday dependability of a LiftMaster®.
Durable 1/2 HP motor and chain drive.
Meets all UL325 requirements.
4-year motor warranty.
- Lighted Door Control Button Illuminated push button convenience.
- Operate your door from inside the garage.
- Security+® 1-Button Remote Control With rolling code technology, you are assured of a new code with every use.
- Every time you come and go, your code changes to one of over 100-billion new codes, never to be repeated.
Unsurpassed Safety and Security
All LiftMaster® garage door openers are manufactured with the highest level of safety and monitoring systems to ensure safe operation.
The Protector System® safety sensors reverse the door automatically if the infrared beam is broken, before contact is made.
Patented technology detects when a door spring breaks and triggers the motor to reverse the door to the full open position.
Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object.
Security+® Rolling Code Technology assures a new code is sent every time the remote is used.
Patented PosiLock® system ensures the door remains securely locked when it is closed.
Opener light turns on automatically when The Protector System® safety infrared beam is broken.
- Installed Length: 124".
- Maximum Door Opening: 7' 6".
- Headroom Clearance Required: 2".
- Up to 10' with optional 8' or 10' rails.
Number of Cartons: 2.
Carton 1 Dimensions and Contents:
- 20" x 12" x 10".
- Lighted Door Control Button.
- 371LM Remote Control.
- Garage Door Opener Head.
- The Protector System®.
Carton 2 Dimensions and Contents:
- 10' 4" x 5" x 5".
- Assembled Solid-Steel T-Rail.
Security+ Radio Controls
- Coding System: Smart Receiver.
- Code Button and Indicator Light.
- Operating Range: 150' (approximately).
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 150°F.
- Battery (remote control): 3-Volt.
- 371LM Standard Remote Control with Security+® Anti-Burglary Coding.
- The Protector System®
- Emergency/Quick Release
- Automatic Trolley Reconnect
- Ventilation/Pet Opening
- Down Safety Reverse
- Up Safety Stop
- Door Open/Beam Broken/Lights On
- Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz; Wattage: 540; Current Rating: 4.5.
- UL Listings: Yes; Length of Line Cord: 4' (3-prong).
- Solid-State Microcontroller with Built-in Surge Suppressor.
- Number of Bulbs: 1.
- Maximum Wattage: 75.
- Length of Light Delay: 4 1/2 Minutes.
- Type of Light Delay: Solid-State.
- Horsepower: 1/2.
- RPM: 1,625.
- Thermal Protection: Automatic.
- Lubrication: Permanent.
- Drive Means: Full Chain.
- Reduction Means: Gear 16:1.
- Door Linkage: Adjustable Door Arm.
- Force: Independent External Up and Down.
- Limit: External.
- Approximately 7"/Second.
- Head: 22 Lbs.
- Rail: Full Chain 20 Lbs.
- Chassis: Steel.
- Rail: Solid-Steel T.
- Trolley: Steel.